Meet Luis Pinto. He serves as a leader for the GLS in Guatemala. Watch his story as he talks about the corruption leaders face in Guatemala.
Help WCA bring the GLS to under-resourced areas of the world. Together we can train more Christian leaders to stand against corruption. Through donation, here’s how you can help:
• $50 – help a courageous leader in an under resourced part of the world attend a local GLS and get access to other tools and resources
• $250 – Send a church team to the GLS to form a bond of cooperation and accountability that can strengthen the heart of a church
• $500 – Training for local volunteers, producers and technical directors for each new GLS
• $1500 – Cover the cost to translate one Summit Session into 1 of 55 languages
• $3500 – Provide all the technology necessary to host the GLS in under-resourced cities.
EQUIPPING LEADERS. INSPIRING A GRANDER VISION.