We are excited to celebrate, encourage, and pray for leaders in Guatemala as they hold The Summit this weekend.
In Guatemala, 54% of the population lives below the poverty line. Christian leaders in Guatemala are so grateful to have access to The Global Leadership Summit as they face this reality every day. They desire to see their communities changed through the local church.
We are eager to bring an infusion of leadership vision and training to the leaders in Guatemala.
Join us in prayer for the leaders in Guatemala, who’ve shared their prayer requests with us:
- Pray for strength, courage and faith for all of the leaders who have taken responsibility to take the GLS vision into Guatemala cities:
- Pray for the 6 Summits around the country, and 3,000 leaders that are expected to attend
- Pray for the many preparation that need to be done by the volunteer teams
- Pray that God will do great things in the lives of all who attend
- Pray that non-Christian leaders will find Christ & transform their spheres of influence. Both pastors and market place leaders will be reached by the GLS in Guatemala City – Up to 50% of past participants have been from the market place
- The GLS has been an excellent outreach ministry
- The GLS has given the GLS chair, Rony Madrid, an entree into marketplace meetings, presentations, and influence
- Pastors will be willing to collaborate in ministry
- Values of excellence will be modeled by the event management and production teams
- Facilitation will be practical and worship will be meaningful
This week, the Global Leadership Summit is also being held in:
Check back here throughout the rest of the GLS season – we’ll continue to bring updates from around the world as a community of 160,000 chruch leaders turns heads and hearts to God and steps faithfully into the leadership adventure He has laid out.